Thursday, February 19, 2015

From Heather Wright

Happy Birthday Wendy!

I am so thankful for my friend and sister in Christ !  I don't think I really ever met or knew someone as trustworthy and faithful before I met you, Wendy.

When asked about whom I would look to for example and learn from, it would be you.  Your humility and servants heart inspire me as I have meager portions of those attributes. Your heart towards me and my family has been unwavering.  I count myself blessed among women to know such an example of pure beauty untainted in this world. 

I love you so much dear Wendy and I thank you for loving me and enduring trials and tribulations with me. You are among my closest and dearest of friends

In Christ we are bound, sisters and friends.

I love you so,

Heather Wright (and family)

No comments:

Post a Comment