Thursday, February 19, 2015

From Ade

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY,

I hope you have a great day. I thought I'd tell you a few things that I especially appreciate about you if that's OK.

The reason I ask if it's OK is because you are a person of true humility. “Blessed are the humble for they shall see God..”

I'm sort of amazed at how willing you are to open your home to any and all. “Contribute to the needs of the saints, pursue hospitality.” (Rom 12:16) You are a genuine example of that.

You're willing to get involved with needy people - even when it's messy. You comfort the discouraged, help the weak, and are patient with people. (1 Thes 5:14)

You go way out of you way for people and you seem to always do it cheerfully. (Rom 12:8)

You're enthusiastic in your service to the Lord. (Rom 12:11)

You're are a gentle lady, which is a lasting beauty that's precious to the Lord. (1 Pet 3:5)

There should more women like you around.

I'm proud to know you,

Ade



No comments:

Post a Comment