Thursday, February 19, 2015

From Frannie




Dear Wendy,

I'm so happy to celebrate your 50th birthday. I appreciate so many things about you. Thank you for opening your home for house church for so many years. Your hospitality amazes and blesses me. Along with that, I appreciate your generosity--giving of your time, energy and
money, wherever there is a need. I love riding with you to Marlys' house on our ladies' prayer night! Your kind and humble servant heart encourages me to follow Jesus more closely. Your love of family and God are very real and tangible. May God watch over you, bless and keep you in the next season of your life. May He draw very near to you and hold you close to his heart. May He use you to extend his kingdom wherever He leads you.

With love and wishes for a very happy birthday and year to come,

Frannie

No comments:

Post a Comment